Re: [SCA-Archery] Scots vs. Irish.. was New Pennsic Champion's Shoot?

  • Brad Boda d'Aylward
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 11, 2009
      Some of the best Bardic creativity I've come across...... and on an Archery
      list no less!!

      Brad

      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Scots vs. Irish.. was New Pennsic Champion's
      Shoot?

      Yeah? Well, your Mentor wears combat boots filled with the maroon matter
      plucking from the sweat hole of a Hogsodian Crotchbug. You with the face
      like a constipated greyhound; You're the sap in the family tree. Wouldn't
      know your langer from your thumb except for the nail. Word is if brains were
      taxed you'd be due a rebate! Tryin to get one over on a Scot.. your mam
      would be ashamed! Your da would too, if ya knew who he be. May the curse of
      Mary Malone and her nine blind illegitimate children chase you so far over
      the hills of Damnation that the Lord himself can't find you with a
      telescope. May you melt off the earth like snow off the ditch. Potato eater.
      I know everyone has the right to be ignorant, but you seem to be abusing it!
      Harumph.

      (wow.. who knew the web would be so useful?? LOL)
      In service to the Dream,

      Rodrigo Belmonte
      Oakheart Company of Archers
      Shire of Oakheart
      Kingdom of Calontir

      Shoot?

      Nay, Nay, nay! That's yer girlfriend callin'! Ye can't even get yer racial
      slurs right! That's the Highland McClouds the fool sayin' refers to!

      Do ye know why Scots gave up honest trousers fer them kilts? Sheep can hear
      a zipper comin' down at 300 yards! Speakin' o' sheep, ye ever nodice how
      glad they all are when the scots come through? All crowdin' forward and
      hollerin', "Daa-dee"!

      Start an insult war with me, will he. Where'd I leave that shillelaeliegh?

      Padraig