Re: [SCA-Archery] Great Western War

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 41 , Sep 10, 2009
      Good.

      Thank you

      Jon

      On Sep 10, 2009, at 3:27 PM, Jessica E Baas wrote:

      > We are planning on having crossbow backing available for the
      > novelty shoots. I'm not sure how all the targets are being
      > designed, but we'll figure something out.
      >
      > Christina

    • Caterina Fortuna
      Message 41 of 41 , Oct 7, 2012

        It was awesome!
        Thanks for the chance to expand our archery family. Surviving this heat made us stronger. Lol
        We are having fun in Caid. It was fun shooting with so many new friends. The moving target was a blast. Ingenious, too.

        I slept thru the coon fry that lit up the pavilion like it was noon. Charred and smoking, it fell from the night sky. I feel a song coming on... Nope. Just a yawn.
        Caterina Fortuna and Dmitrii Luchnikov
        AnTir