Re: [SCA-Archery] Great Western War

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 41 , Sep 10, 2009
      It looks like the odds of me being able to shoot in the Championship
      tourney on Saturday are rather slim, if there is no one to shoot
      against. Is anyone in this group planing to go to GWW and shoot
      target crossbow?

      Will crossbows be able to shoot in the novelty shoots?

      Jon

      On Sep 10, 2009, at 3:20 PM, Jessica E Baas wrote:

      > Only one crossbow.
      >
      > Christina

    • Caterina Fortuna
      Message 41 of 41 , Oct 7, 2012

        It was awesome!
        Thanks for the chance to expand our archery family. Surviving this heat made us stronger. Lol
        We are having fun in Caid. It was fun shooting with so many new friends. The moving target was a blast. Ingenious, too.

        I slept thru the coon fry that lit up the pavilion like it was noon. Charred and smoking, it fell from the night sky. I feel a song coming on... Nope. Just a yawn.
        Caterina Fortuna and Dmitrii Luchnikov
        AnTir