Re: [SCA-Archery] Great Western War

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 41 , Sep 10 3:20 PM
      Interesting. Crossbows seem to be much more common in the eastern
      half of the SCA.

      Jon

      On Sep 10, 2009, at 2:37 PM, Carolus wrote:

      > I was looking for more than 2, never got that at Prado. I understand
      > there have been more at the Taft site but I haven't been able to
      > attend
      > there.
      > Carolus

    • Caterina Fortuna
      Message 41 of 41 , Oct 7, 2012

        It was awesome!
        Thanks for the chance to expand our archery family. Surviving this heat made us stronger. Lol
        We are having fun in Caid. It was fun shooting with so many new friends. The moving target was a blast. Ingenious, too.

        I slept thru the coon fry that lit up the pavilion like it was noon. Charred and smoking, it fell from the night sky. I feel a song coming on... Nope. Just a yawn.
        Caterina Fortuna and Dmitrii Luchnikov
        AnTir