Re: [SCA-Archery] Great Western War

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 41 , Sep 10, 2009
      As of today, it is still not there. Is there anyway for you to
      encourage them to post the information? Since the website does not
      mention target archery, at this time, it could lead archers reading
      the site to believe that there is not any target archery planned and
      they might then not attend, or could leave their archery gear home if
      they do come. Not all SCA archers read this group.

      The information about having to authorize for target archery should
      also be on the site, since it seems that people would need to read
      the Caid Archers Handbook before the authorization.

      Jon

      On Sep 8, 2009, at 1:37 PM, Jessica E Baas wrote:

      > The following is the current target archery schedule for GWW. More
      > information will be posted on the GWW website as it comes in. This
      > should have been posted already, the webwrite has had it for more
      > than a month now! Hopefully it will appear there soon!
    • Caterina Fortuna
      Message 41 of 41 , Oct 7, 2012

        It was awesome!
        Thanks for the chance to expand our archery family. Surviving this heat made us stronger. Lol
        We are having fun in Caid. It was fun shooting with so many new friends. The moving target was a blast. Ingenious, too.

        I slept thru the coon fry that lit up the pavilion like it was noon. Charred and smoking, it fell from the night sky. I feel a song coming on... Nope. Just a yawn.
        Caterina Fortuna and Dmitrii Luchnikov
        AnTir