Re: looking for arrow documentation

  • jameswolfden
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 20 11:57 AM
      Toxophilus provides an excellent period source for arrow woods. It is available on line and fits right into the time period you want.

      http://www.archive.org/details/toxophilus00aschiala

      I would also check out the Mary Rose artifact database. It gives both wood used and dimensions of the arrows and arrow fragments found on the Mary Rose.

      http://www.maryrose.org/database/mary_rose_archive.html

      In Service,
      James