Re: [SCA-Archery] Help Jazzing Up an Archery Demo?

  • angusmacmichael@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 11 10:31 PM
      Since I don't know your space limits, this is just a thought. Hang a heavy canvas tarp and then shoot combat arrows and bolts into it. You may even be able to let spectators shoot a couple of the bows and crossbows.
      We were able to use the side of a building at a Demo here in the shire of Heatherwyne, Caid. that was about 5 r 6 years ago.

      Angus Mac Michael