Mildly out of period archery weekend

  • bxborb
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2009
      If you haven't had enough shooting at pennsic and live in the general environs of western New York, Hawkeye Bowmen has a traditional archery weekend coming up from Aug. 20-23. Gates open at noon on Thu. Aug. 20.

      3D courses set up by traditional bowhunters for traditional bowhunters, under the lights 3D course, small game course, kids only course, practice range, flashlight shoot, vendors, swap meet, entertainment, kitchen serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.

      Hawkeye Bowmen is located at 13300 Clinton St. (Rte. 354) Marilla, NY. (not too far from Buffalo).

      I've been to this shoot before and had a very good time. Recurves and longbows only, sadly no crossbows (I asked earlier in the year at another shoot there).

      Milhim ibn Rashid