Re: [SCA-Archery] Great Western War

  • Jessica E Baas
    Message 1 of 41 , Aug 4, 2009
      Last year we had close cell foam in front of the hay bales, which stopped most bolts even from the heaviest of crossbows. We plan on improving the range this year.

      So yes, crossbows will be allowed.

      Christian

      Message 41 of 41 , Oct 7, 2012

        It was awesome!
        Thanks for the chance to expand our archery family. Surviving this heat made us stronger. Lol
        We are having fun in Caid. It was fun shooting with so many new friends. The moving target was a blast. Ingenious, too.

        I slept thru the coon fry that lit up the pavilion like it was noon. Charred and smoking, it fell from the night sky. I feel a song coming on... Nope. Just a yawn.
        Caterina Fortuna and Dmitrii Luchnikov
        AnTir