Re: [SCA-Archery] Great Western War

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 41 , Aug 3, 2009
      Will the target backstops be crossbow bolt friendly? Or will they
      eat short crossbow bolts?

      Jon, West

      On Aug 3, 2009, at 7:33 AM, Jessica E Baas wrote:

      > I will be sending in the schedule later today. I'm still waiting
      > for a few confirmations, but here is the tentative schedule:
      >
      > Thursday - Level 1 Instructors Course (there is a fee for this
      > course as it results in a national certification, class limit &
      > instructor approval needed)
      > * Some open shooting may be available during the lecture part of
      > this course, pending Range Marshal availability
      > Friday AM - Barony of Nordwache will host novelties
      > Friday PM - Barony of Gyldenholt will host
      > Saturday - Grand Masters Tourney - all are welcome to participate,
      > double elimination RR
      > Sunday AM - Barony of Lyondemere will host
      >
      > More details and a few other possible things coming soon.
      >
      > Christina

    • Caterina Fortuna
      Message 41 of 41 , Oct 7, 2012

        It was awesome!
        Thanks for the chance to expand our archery family. Surviving this heat made us stronger. Lol
        We are having fun in Caid. It was fun shooting with so many new friends. The moving target was a blast. Ingenious, too.

        I slept thru the coon fry that lit up the pavilion like it was noon. Charred and smoking, it fell from the night sky. I feel a song coming on... Nope. Just a yawn.
        Caterina Fortuna and Dmitrii Luchnikov
        AnTir