Great Western War

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 41 , Jul 31, 2009
      I was looking at the web site for Great Western War and could not
      find any information about target archery other than the location of
      the archery range. Does anyone have information on what the
      competitions will be?

      Jon
    • Caterina Fortuna
      Message 41 of 41 , Oct 7, 2012

        It was awesome!
        Thanks for the chance to expand our archery family. Surviving this heat made us stronger. Lol
        We are having fun in Caid. It was fun shooting with so many new friends. The moving target was a blast. Ingenious, too.

        I slept thru the coon fry that lit up the pavilion like it was noon. Charred and smoking, it fell from the night sky. I feel a song coming on... Nope. Just a yawn.
        Caterina Fortuna and Dmitrii Luchnikov
        AnTir