Re: administrators only--check this please

  • Beth Kilburn
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 24, 2009
      I thank you for this warning, too. I received this connect request, too. The email also referrs to her as Elanor. This is the 2nd time I've gotten something to connect with someone (on Grouply) who supposedly shares a yahoo group list with me. (My only yahoo group lists are SCA related.) That first time, when I saw I was supposed to join Grouply to complete the connect, I promptly deleted the email. NO ONE needs more spam!

      Eibhlin