A relaxing day at the range

  • THL Caedmon Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2009
      Since me and Erin decided to be parents and have since had two
      wonderful little boys, and becoming a squire, and getting heavily
      involved in Youth Combat, I have not been able to spend as much time
      on the archery range as I would have liked. Life takes over
      sometimes.

      This past Saturday, though, me and family hauled ourselves to Simple
      Day. The plan was thus: take turns watching the boys. While one of
      us shoots, the other keeps the oldest boy from destroying things.
      Xavier will be 4 years old this August and he is now at the age where
      he run with other kids ALMOST unattended and is able to go to youth
      points and be a good boy. Well, as good as an almost-4 yr old can be.
      ;)

      I didn't marshal. I didn't have any meetings. I wasn't consulted for
      anything. I simply shot my crossbow...and came away with some nifty
      looking glass goblets. Thank you, Bran!

      And then the day ended for me jamming with Lucia and Francesca. I
      have begun carrying my bodhran to every event, just in case an
      outbreak of music happens.

      Erin enjoyed shooting. I enjoyed shooting. The boys enjoyed playing.
      I need to remember to bring Xavier's bow next time.

      --
      THL Caedmon Wilson

      Midrealm DEM Youth Boffer Marshal

      Medieval Leather Armor and Leather Accessories!
      www.blacktowerenterprise.com