Re: [SCA-Archery] Pennsic Competition

  • James Koch
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 12, 2009
      Kelly,

      That's it in a nutshell. The rest is all legal mumbo jumbo.

      Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"

      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 12, 2009
        Hobbe,

        It may be possible to move the people back, if the parallel ranges
        are closed at that time. I expect to use the existing gates, but
        until the new ranges are set up, it's hard to say which will work
        best. Leaving the butt stationary does make finding lost arrows easier.