Re: [MidrealmArchery] Re: Pennsic range times

  • Mark Cipra
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 8 9:01 AM
      Thanks, Ian ... I realize that some things will be up in the air, or change, but it's helpful to have *something* to start with :)

      You say setup on "Sunday/Monday". Does this mean both? Haven't decided which of the two? Can't tell until we know if the 19th happens? If this gets solider, please inform us ... it could influence travel plans.

      Mark Cipra
      __

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 9 7:21 AM
        Ian,
        Do you have a list and schedule of the novelty shoots planned for this year? With the populace shoot only on Tuesday and Thursday there seems a lot of time for other shooting.

        Thanks,
        Christophe of Grey

        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Mark Cipra <cipram@...> wrote:

        > Thanks, Ian ... I realize that some things will be up in the air, or change, but it's helpful to have *something* to start with :)
        >
        > You say setup on "Sunday/Monday". Does this mean both? Haven't decided which of the two? Can't tell until we know if the 19th happens? If this gets solider, please inform us ... it could influence travel plans.
        >

        > Mark Cipra
        > __
        > "When in doubt, end with a jig" - Robin McCauley
        >

        > ________________________________

      • Hobbe
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 9 8:52 AM
          --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "John and Carol Atkins" <cogworks@...> wrote:

          > Ian,
          > Do you have a list and schedule of the novelty shoots
          > Christophe of Grey

          http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn38/MARTIAL/archery.html
        • John and Carol Atkins
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 10 7:23 AM
            Ian,
            Thanks. Like a dolt, I went to that link AFTER I made the post.

            cog