Penssic setup and range availability

  • Mark Cipra
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2009
      Have a date and time been set for setting up the range at Pennsic? I don't know how much remains to be done, but the opening days is one of the few times I can guarantee being available to help. ... And the last two years I've managed to arrive on the wrong day ...

      Also, have we determined at what point the range will be staffed by marshalls so the populace can come and practice? I know that once it's set up, anyone can come if they're accompanied by a marshall, but is there a time we can tell them they can come if they don't happen to have a marshall in their pouch? This is a question I'm asked a lot every year.

      Mark Cipra
      __