Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Teaching a 5 year old

  • Hank Steinfeld
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 5, 2009
      In general, his form looks very good especially for someone that young.  I hesitate to make suggestions but I will add that if you look at his feet, you will see an opportunity to increase draw and improve form even more.  Have him stand with his rear (right foot) slightly behind a line drawn from the tips of his toes to the target. (the purpendicular to the shooting line).  This will allow him to get a better draw and will make shooting even easier.  Looks like he was having a good time and that is as important.

      In Service
      Khadir