RE: [SCA-Archery] Re: Check out my photos on Facebook

  • Harry Billings
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2009
      This one is from Talmon's email acc don't know if he sent it or facebook. I had one to me personaly that came from some where else. It got spamed but not this one. Just deleted I am not on facebook and do ot plan on joining.

      plachoya
      Ansteorra

      Somewhat, but more it's what happens when you allow a 3rd party site access to your address book to "Invite all your Friends"
      Take that as a warning.

      Michel

      Isn't this considered spam?

      Eibhlin

      --- In SCA-Archery@ yahoogroups. com, Talmon Parker <tt_ann@...> wrote:

      > Hi sca-archery@ yahoogroups. com,
      >
      > I set up a Facebook profile where I can post my pictures, videos and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you need to join Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own profile.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Talmon
      >
      > To sign up for Facebook, follow the link below:
      > http://www.facebook .com/p.php? i=10000003993578 7&k=RVCU4V64V2VM 5CECXE3UWP& r

      > http://www.facebook .com/o.php? k=dfb40c& u=1113973964& mid=b7046fG4265e 4ccG0G8
      > Facebook's offices are located at 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304.

      Recent Activity

      1
      New MembersVisit Your Group

      Give Back
      Yahoo! for Good

      Get inspired
      by a good cause.

      Y! Toolbar
      Get it Free!

      easy 1-click access
      to your groups.

      Yahoo! Groups
      Start a group

      in 3 easy steps.
      Connect with others.
      .

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2009
        face crack one of the world's great evils
        Llywyllyn
        Ealdormere