Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Check out my photos on Facebook

  • Mike Gideon
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2009
      Somewhat, but more it's what happens when you allow a 3rd party site access to your address book to "Invite all your Friends"
      Take that as a warning.

      Michel

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2009
        This one is from Talmon's email acc don't know if he sent it or facebook. I had one to me personaly that came from some where else. It got spamed but not this one. Just deleted I am not on facebook and do ot plan on joining.

        plachoya
        Ansteorra

        Somewhat, but more it's what happens when you allow a 3rd party site access to your address book to "Invite all your Friends"
        Take that as a warning.

        Michel

        Isn't this considered spam?

        Eibhlin

        --- In SCA-Archery@ yahoogroups. com, Talmon Parker <tt_ann@...> wrote:

        > Hi sca-archery@ yahoogroups. com,
        >
        > I set up a Facebook profile where I can post my pictures, videos and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you need to join Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own profile.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Talmon
        >
        > To sign up for Facebook, follow the link below:
        > http://www.facebook .com/p.php? i=10000003993578 7&k=RVCU4V64V2VM 5CECXE3UWP& r

        > http://www.facebook .com/o.php? k=dfb40c& u=1113973964& mid=b7046fG4265e 4ccG0G8
        > Facebook's offices are located at 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304.

        Recent Activity

        1
        New MembersVisit Your Group

        Give Back
        Yahoo! for Good

        Get inspired
        by a good cause.

        Y! Toolbar
        Get it Free!

        easy 1-click access
        to your groups.

        Yahoo! Groups
        Start a group

        in 3 easy steps.
        Connect with others.
        .

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2009
          face crack one of the world's great evils
          Llywyllyn
          Ealdormere