West Kingdom Archery Championship at June Crown

  • Randal of Camusfearna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18 11:03 PM
      Greetings, Archers of the West!

      The competition to choose the next West Kingdom Archery Champion will start at noon this Saturday during June Crown!  I plan to have the range open by 10 AM for warm ups.  Look for the archery range to be near the eric.  There will be shouts on site as more details are available.  I hope to see many of you there!

      Yours in Service,
      Randal of Camusfearna