Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Characteristics of a good archer

  • Carolus
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2009
      Taken in the context of the culture which wrote these, I have no
      problem with it at all. The concept is that we should be grateful to
      any who take the time to teach, whether we need the lesson or not or
      how good the teacher may be for the teacher is freely offering of
      himself out of a desire to share and not out of a desire for personal
      advancement.
      Carolus