Re: [SCA-Archery] To all the trimarian archers?

  • Eadric Anstapa
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 14, 2009
      And Trimaris and Ansteorra have an inter-kingdom Grant Level order for
      archer called the Order of the Arc d'Or. Members of our order wear a
      white archers arm guard. See
      http://marshal.ansteorra.org/archery/awards.shtml

      Regards,

      Eadric Anstapa, CAO
      Ansteorra

      obsidian@... wrote:
      > Greetings
      >
      > Erm... just a mild clarification; the Midrealm
      > Grant-level award you refer to is the Order of the Greenwood Company. We
      > wear a green cowl trimmed in Kingdom livery as a badge of membership, but
      > that's not our name. And, we are definitely not a peerage.
      >
      > Nigel FitzMaurice
      >
      > On Sun, June 14, 2009 8:05 pm, christopher
      > lynn wrote:
      >
      >> Just a question to the archers of Trimaris. When I
      >>
      > was in the Midrelm the
      >
      >> archers of the kingdom had a peerage
      >>
      > group known as the "Order of the
      >
      >> Green Hood". Not much
      >>
      > different than the other peerage groups, so I ask
      >
      >> the question,
      >>
      > why is there not one in place in Trimaris?
      >
      >> Just a question I
      >>
      > was thinking about.
      >
      >> YIS
      >> Ranger
      >>
      > of Loch Gryffyn
      >
      >> Willaum of Willowbrook

    • Brad Boda d'Aylward
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 19, 2009
        And Æthelmearc has a Grant Level for Archers:

        The Scarlet Guard

        Brad

        Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] To all the trimarian archers?