Re: [SCA-Archery] hay bale backing

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 10, 2009
      Thank you. I am familiar with Ethafoam. I use it for portable mats.
      It is very good, but expensive. There is as type of construction
      insulation foam that has been used with good results. I believe that
      it is what they use at Estrella for the archery war point targets.
      It is not as expensive as Ethafoam and comes in four by eight
      sheets. I would need enough to put behind several sets of three high
      hay bales.

      Jon