Re: [SCA-Archery] Chinese quiver

  • Mike Hines
    Message 1 of 5 , May 29 11:18 PM
      I was in China two years ago and saw this Quiver it is on display in the Temple of Heavenly Repose in Beijing. It is wonderfully made and I had taken three or four pictures of it hoping to try and copy it when I got home. But that camera and photo chip were lost during the trip. The orange color is from the lighting and not the glass.

      Angus Mac Michael

      From: Edward deWitt <sagebowman@...>
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Chinese quiver
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, May 29, 2009, 2:05 PM

      The two attached files are from some museum in China, probably Beijing. One is a breastplate and helmet and the other is two quivers, one filled with arrows and one empty. Sorry about the glass glare, but I didn't take the pictures. Enjoy

      Edward

      gene