Re: [SCA-Archery] ISO: Claplock Pics

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 5 , May 25, 2009
      Which "Die Armbrust" is that? I have Harmuth's "Die Armbrust" 1975
      and it does not have any X-ray scans showing the locks. I did have a
      copy, that was given to me, of what may have been that "Die Armbrust"
      on my old computer which died and the file is long gone.

      "Crossbows in the Royal Netherlands Army Museum" has some good
      illustrations and is currently in print.

      Jon