RE: [SCA-Archery] Question...

  • Harry Billings
    Message 1 of 5 , May 13, 2009
      They shoot "real nerf arrows". Think really big foam padded front ends on graphite shafts no APD's.

      plachoya
      Ansteorra

      I agree. You'd just be asking for trouble trying to partial draw your bow.

      See if there's someone in your local group that does Combat Archery and has
      a combat bow around 20#-25#. Kids bows are often in that range but I'd be
      careful about overdrawing one.

      What are the LARPers shooting out of these bows? I can't imagine they're
      shooting real arrows and I don't know that our combat archery arrows would
      meet their specification. They can hit hard, even with lighter poundage.

      --
      Cetach Fitzgibbon
      An Saghdeoir Scanr�il sin

      .