RE: [SCA-Archery] Re: I would like to get involved

  • Kirk Morrison
    Message 1 of 12 , May 8, 2009
      I am near Camden SC, between Columbia SC and Charlotte NC more or less, I have a farm and a single target range which I hope to expand.

      Kirk

      "He who has honor need not fear death."

      Eva Marie LeGrand Morrison 5/24/1958-6/26/2008

      My beloved wife, and my best friend, I miss you

      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      From: Ladybaron@...
      Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 14:25:49 +0000
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Re: I would like to get involved

      Where in Atlantia are you located? I am on their border and I can shot daily (weather permitting) at my range.

      Laurens