Re: [SCA-Archery] An amusing attempt

  • Fritz
    Message 1 of 8 , May 7, 2009
      When James Koch put fingers to keys it was 5/7/09 11:53 AM...

      > Fritz,
      > >
      > You are a genius! I believe hockey sticks are made of ash. They
      > would make great limbs for take down bows. I am so stealing your idea.

      Cool, just put a little 'FE' on the butt of the limbs for me, eh? ;)

      The lams are not necessarily all as clear and straight-grained as we
      want, I found a small knot in a lam in mine, fortunately I got to carve
      it away.

      --
      Fritz
      Aut inveniam viam aut faciam.