Re: [SCA-Archery] Off topic sort of but YAY ME!!

  • ld.blackmoon
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2009
      greetings

      well congrats = )

      Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
      Arthur
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: MerrisaSJC@...
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 5:24 PM
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Off topic sort of but YAY ME!!

      I know this is not on topic for SCA Archery, but thought I would let
      everyone know that I found out today that I placed 6th in the State of
      California Indoor Archery Championships. I shot with the flue, has a fever of 101,
      and still placed 6th. I used a Eliete GT500 compound bow and shot in the
      bow hunter freestyle class because I used pins and a 12" balancer. Anyways
      just wanted to share the good news.

      Asha Willow
      aka
      Merrisa Coleman-Bishop