Off topic sort of but YAY ME!!

  • MerrisaSJC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2009
      I know this is not on topic for SCA Archery, but thought I would let
      everyone know that I found out today that I placed 6th in the State of
      California Indoor Archery Championships. I shot with the flue, has a fever of 101,
      and still placed 6th. I used a Eliete GT500 compound bow and shot in the
      bow hunter freestyle class because I used pins and a 12" balancer. Anyways
      just wanted to share the good news.

      Asha Willow
      aka
      Merrisa Coleman-Bishop