Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: looking for a bow

  • James Koch
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 24, 2009
      Chrissy,

      You are in luck. You live only a reasonable drive from Greybarr
      Traditional Archery in Williamsfield, Ohio on Rte 322. Williamsfield
      is the first town (if you can call it that) West of Lake
      Pymatuning. Greybarr has an entire barn (no kidding) full of used
      recurves and longbows and also sells new. The advantage of buying
      from Greybarr is that he has a target set up in his barn so that you
      can test shoot (regardless of weather) any bows that interest you
      before buying. His number is (440)293-4564. He will likely be
      selling at Aethelmearc War Practice. Greybarr also makes arrows and
      is a cool guy.

      Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"