another thumb ring question

  • Edward deWitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2009
      I was wondering how much strain a thumb ring puts on the thumb while the string is drawn.  The person I am checking for has osteoarthritis in their first and second fingers joints and the bowstring causes tremendous amount of pain.  If this will alleviate the contact from a 3 finger pull, then it might be worth it for them to try a thumb ring with a small bow (25# or so).
      thanx