Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Battle Schedule

  • Kelly
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 11, 2009
      where is the schedule posted ?
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: dragonbarb2
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 6:45 PM
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Re: Battle Schedule

      Hi- No, we will only be shooting the points once a day on two different days, for the two different Wars. Not sure yet if the 2nd War points will be exactly the same as the first yet. BUT - HERE is the GREAT Part!! -- We Will have Loads of Time to have Novelty Shoots!! Please contact myself or Ian Gourdan if you would like to sponsor and run a Novelty shoot. We are currently scheduling. There are time slots still open on Monday, Weds and Friday. Plus we can also have shoots in the evenings after 6pm til dark. All novelty shoots need to have a warrented marshal. There will not be marshal staffing provided for Novelty shoots - BYOM. And dont forget the prizes! Contact us early for a good time slot!
      Forester Offria Pinkhand