Re: Battle Schedule

  • dragonbarb2
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10, 2009
      Hi- No, we will only be shooting the points once a day on two different days, for the two different Wars. Not sure yet if the 2nd War points will be exactly the same as the first yet. BUT - HERE is the GREAT Part!! -- We Will have Loads of Time to have Novelty Shoots!! Please contact myself or Ian Gourdan if you would like to sponsor and run a Novelty shoot. We are currently scheduling. There are time slots still open on Monday, Weds and Friday. Plus we can also have shoots in the evenings after 6pm til dark. All novelty shoots need to have a warrented marshal. There will not be marshal staffing provided for Novelty shoots - BYOM. And dont forget the prizes! Contact us early for a good time slot!
      Forester Offria Pinkhand
      -- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Mark Cipra <cipram@...> wrote:

      > Do I read the battle schedule correctly?
      >
      > >> Target archery on the B-Blocks will have days for practice, novalty shoots,
      > >> and then shooting the populace point on Tuesday in the traditional part of
      > >> Pennsic, and then again on Thursday for the New style war.
      >
      > We're going to be getting everyone who wants to shoot a war point through the gates on a single day, twice?  Whew!  Any way to get at least two days for each of these shoots?
      >

      > Llywelyn Mark Cipra
      > __

    • James Koch
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 10, 2009
        Gentlemen and Ladies,

        As I mentioned a couple months back, I plan to sponsor a novelty
        shoot at some time during the event. I already have two prizes, one
        for the winning hand bow shooter and another for the winning crossbow
        shooter. I want this to be a non scoring competition. In other
        words, no math, just hit or miss. If you hit you advance, if you
        miss, you are out. The winner is the shooter who advances the
        farthest. For this shoot we'll need the two prizes, which I'll
        provide, at least one movable butt, and at least one marshal. I'd
        like to run it in the morning or after the range closes for the
        day. Wednesday at 6:00pm will work for me unless another time would
        be better for this shoot.

        Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"

        At 07:45 PM 4/10/2009, you wrote:

        >Hi- No, we will only be shooting the points once a day on two
        >different days, for the two different Wars. Not sure yet if the 2nd
        >War points will be exactly the same as the first yet. BUT - HERE is
        >the GREAT Part!! -- We Will have Loads of Time to have Novelty
        >Shoots!! Please contact myself or Ian Gourdan if you would like to
        >sponsor and run a Novelty shoot. We are currently scheduling. There
        >are time slots still open on Monday, Weds and Friday. Plus we can
        >also have shoots in the evenings after 6pm til dark. All novelty
        >shoots need to have a warrented marshal. There will not be marshal
        >staffing provided for Novelty shoots - BYOM. And dont forget the
        >prizes! Contact us early for a good time slot!
        >Forester Offria Pinkhand
        >-- In
        ><mailto:SCA-Archery%40yahoogroups.com>SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com,
        >Mark Cipra <cipram@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Do I read the battle schedule correctly?

        > novalty shoots,
        > traditional part of
        > >
        > > We're going to be getting everyone who wants to shoot a war point
        > through the gates on a single day, twice? Whew! Any way to get at
        > least two days for each of these shoots?
        > >

        > > Llywelyn Mark Cipra
        > > __

      • Kelly
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 11, 2009
          ME ME ME ME !!!!!!! I want to sponcer a shoot !!!!
          Hi- No, we will only be shooting the points once a day on two different days, for the two different Wars. Not sure yet if the 2nd War points will be exactly the same as the first yet. BUT - HERE is the GREAT Part!! -- We Will have Loads of Time to have Novelty Shoots!! Please contact myself or Ian Gourdan if you would like to sponsor and run a Novelty shoot. We are currently scheduling. There are time slots still open on Monday, Weds and Friday. Plus we can also have shoots in the evenings after 6pm til dark. All novelty shoots need to have a warrented marshal. There will not be marshal staffing provided for Novelty shoots - BYOM. And dont forget the prizes! Contact us early for a good time slot!
          Forester Offria Pinkhand
          -- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Mark Cipra <cipram@...> wrote:

          > Do I read the battle schedule correctly?
          >
          > >> Target archery on the B-Blocks will have days for practice, novalty shoots,
          > >> and then shooting the populace point on Tuesday in the traditional part of
          > >> Pennsic, and then again on Thursday for the New style war.
          >
          > We're going to be getting everyone who wants to shoot a war point through the gates on a single day, twice? Whew! Any way to get at least two days for each of these shoots?
          >

          > Llywelyn Mark Cipra
          > __

        • Kelly
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 11, 2009