Request for Blackstone Raids

  • brtegarden
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2009
      Greetings! Blackstone Raids is coming up in two weeks (see
      http://www.blackstoneraid.org/ for details), and I would like to request
      that any marshals who are planning on coming to Raids to please contact me
      off list so that I might put together a tentative schedule. In particular,
      please let me know if you can bring something for, and be willing to run, a
      walking woods shoot - there's this lovely wooded area surrounding one of the
      lakes that I hate to see go to waste.

      Please feel free to forward this info and/or e-mail to any other kingdoms'
      marshals that you know are planning to attend Raids.

      Thank you.

      Baron Johannes von Solingen