Re: [SCA-Archery] BOD request for comment on Peerage proposal

  • J. Hughes
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2009
      The link does not seem to work.

      Charles O'Connor

      ________________________________
      From: John edgerton <sirjon1@...>
      To: sca-archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 2:28:24 PM
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] BOD request for comment on Peerage proposal

      Reminder:

      Forwarded from the BOD.

      Please read all of the the proposal before sending your comments to
      the BOD.

      Please for this to any lists or people that may be interested.

      Thank you

      Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, West
      ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* *******

      The Board of Directors and President of the Society for Creative
      Anachronism, Inc., have received an independent survey regarding
      potential changes to the Peerage Orders. Following our procedures for
      receipt of this type of information, The President and Board of
      Directors
      are seeking your comments and opinions. The complete packet can be
      reviewed at http://www.sca org/4peerage.

      We request comments from the membership regarding this subject no later
      than September 1, 2009. Please send them to:

      SCA Inc.
      Box 360789
      Milpitas CA, 95036
      email: comments at sca.org
      --
      Patrick Anderson
      President
      president at sca.org
      952-412-4112

    • Terrance Timmons
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31, 2009
        there is a period at the end of the link, from the original announcement. just remove the period and it works

        YIS

        Terrance

        email: comments at sca.org
        --
        Patrick Anderson
        President
        president at sca.org
        952-412-4112

      • John edgerton
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 31, 2009
          The period at the end of the link does not belong. The correct link is:

          http://www.sca.org/4peerage/

          Jon