BOD request for comment on Peerage proposal

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2009
      Reminder:

      Forwarded from the BOD.

      Please read all of the the proposal before sending your comments to
      the BOD.

      Please for this to any lists or people that may be interested.

      Thank you

      Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, West

      The Board of Directors and President of the Society for Creative
      Anachronism, Inc., have received an independent survey regarding
      potential changes to the Peerage Orders. Following our procedures for
      receipt of this type of information, The President and Board of
      Directors
      are seeking your comments and opinions. The complete packet can be
      reviewed at http://www.sca.org/4peerage.

      We request comments from the membership regarding this subject no later
      than September 1, 2009. Please send them to:

      SCA Inc.
      Box 360789
      Milpitas CA, 95036
      email: comments at sca.org
      --
      Patrick Anderson
      President
      president at sca.org
      952-412-4112
    • J. Hughes
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31, 2009
        The link does not seem to work.

        Charles O'Connor

        ________________________________

        ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* *******

        email: comments at sca.org
        --
        Patrick Anderson
        President
        president at sca.org
        952-412-4112

      • Terrance Timmons
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 31, 2009
          there is a period at the end of the link, from the original announcement. just remove the period and it works

          YIS

          Terrance

          email: comments at sca.org
          --
          Patrick Anderson
          President
          president at sca.org
          952-412-4112

        • John edgerton
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 31, 2009
            The period at the end of the link does not belong. The correct link is:

            http://www.sca.org/4peerage/

            Jon