Fw: [SCA-Archery] Re:hi Administrator take note

  • Edward deWitt
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2009
      Administrator of the SCA-Archery page.  This just came through on my elist mail.  It looks like someone on thelist may have an auto address spammer attached to their email list.  you may need to suggest they purge there system with spyware.

      Thank you, Edward

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 20, 2009
        Don't think it was spyware. Plus, it happened to a bunch of other msn users today, too. They had changed my automated vacation reply and deleted my contact list after sending them all spam.

        Administrator and I have been in contact.
        Thanks!

        Matt

        PS. My (many) anti-malware programs have not found anything yet.

        To: sca-archery@yahoogroups.com
        From: sagebowman@...
        Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 14:07:21 -0700
        Subject: Fw: [SCA-Archery] Re:hi Administrator take note