Re: Pennsic Shoots

  • agincort@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5 3:43 AM
      > So this discussion has been scattered over a lot of different ideas
      > across a couple weeks. Can you summarize what's the general run of
      > thinking about how to organize War Week, in this wacky
      > "give-peace-a-chance" world? Trying to cram all the populace war
      > point shooting into a couple days, then a lot of novelties?
      >

      > Llywelyn (Mark Cipra)

      Maybe.
      I'm a shoot coordinator. That's my take/desire.
      I don't actually know at this stage that our leaders
      have given our little area of the world that much thought.
      Just a hunch so far, based on limited overview. It
      appears that this is how they plan to pursue the main/heavy
      battles. So... assumptions aside, maybe/probably.
      Perhaps the War Points will continue, with different
      sides; East/Middle vs Aethelmearc/Atlantia/et al.
      As a Marshal, I'd like the first scenario more. Less
      demand on the Marshalate, more reason to bring
      my bow to the range.
      Ian Gourdon of Glen Awe
      Midrealm Forester - OP
      Novelty shoot coordinator Pennsic 38
      "- bows of carved wood strong for use, with well-seasoned strings of
      hemp, and arrows sharp-pointed whizzing in flight."
      Learning Centers - Click Here.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTKNdO8I0Dc5hjImIBJYggYFakgoAgl4SEUiENUbAfgWxr0M76OfLK/