Re: Saunders Targets (48-inch) on backorder for now!

  • jameswolfden
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 23, 2009
      It's actually 25" but here is a link

      http://www.sausa.com/product.php?id=93&category=56

      I can fit three matts plus homemade stands in a Mazda 3 with a
      folddown seat. If I made the stands a little smaller, I'm sure I
      could fit it totally in the trunk but I am also tranporting longbows
      anyways that require the seat folded down.

      James

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Terrance Timmons" <TerryT@...>