2 Recurve bows missing from Estrella War

  • patricia_hicks2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2009
      My name is Haruka, I reside in Caid as a member of the Horsemen of
      Judgment Keep. My household recently returned from Estrella War, and
      we are missing two recurve bows. Though we're keeping in touch with
      the Watch, I would appreciate it if anyone has any more information on
      them. They're both recurves; approximately 60 inches in length and
      under 30# at 28 inches. One is red on one side and brown on the
      other; the other is white on one side and brown on the other and is
      labeled "Rory" and "Court Jester." Thank you,

      Haruka