Re: [SCA-Archery] Re:Greetings all I looking for a source for a sca legal steel crossbow

  • Hugh Prescott
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2009
      Are you looking for a combat bow or a target archery bow.

      Sounds like you want a combat bow and that would be better discussed on
      the Yahoo SCA-MissileCombat group.

      Short answer is it will depend on your kingdom / area you are going to
      use it.

      Max bow poundage is either 30 or 50 pounds at 28 inch draw depending on
      the type of arrows allowed in your kingdom.

      Join the combatmissile group and ask there for details, include your
      kingdom for better advice

      Hugh
      KCAM Calontir