SCA Fourth Peerage Proposal for Non-Rattan Combat

  • Arion the Wanderer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2009
      The Board of Directors and President of the Society for Creative
      Anachronism, Inc., have received an independent survey regarding
      potential changes to the Peerage Orders. Following our procedures for
      receipt of this type of information, The President and Board of
      Directors
      are seeking your comments and opinions. The complete packet can be
      reviewed at http://www.sca.org/4peerage.

      We request comments from the membership regarding this subject no later
      than September 1, 2009. Please send them to:

      SCA Inc.
      Box 360789
      Milpitas CA, 95036
      email: comments@...
      --
      Patrick Anderson
      President

      You may also email comments@....

      This announcement is an official informational release by the Society for
      Creative Anachronism , Inc. Permission is granted to reproduce this
      announcement in its entirety in newsletters, websites and electronic mailing
      lists.