Re: Emailing scores for Gwyntarian Winter Archery Shoot

  • arturdubh
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 10, 2009
      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "ndcsive" <ndcsive@...> wrote:

      > I don't know why it put the ... after the email address. The address
      > is obsidian@... or obsidian at raex dot com.

      It has to do with e-mail security -- Yahoo(tm) does that with e-mail
      addresses to help keep robot spammers from reading e-mail addresses.
    • arturdubh
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 10, 2009
        Forgot to mention -- Yahoo(tm) does this with all e-mail addresses, not
        just Yahoo(tm) e-mail addresses. If you want to see the complete
        address, right-click on the link and choose "properties" on the drop-
        down menu.