period target scoring

  • Carl Nelson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2009
      Hi;

      I do not want to open a can of worms here as i think it was done to death on this list once before, but I would like to know what the suggested scoring for the three ring period was? it would be preferable if I could be contacted off list with this info. I do need it asap (for our Robin Hood tourney on Mar. 01, 2009).

      YIS
      Æoelwigg Ælfwiggsson
      CARL NELSON
      236 S. Ave. 55 Apt. D