Re: GET at Gulf Wars 18

  • Egil Haraldsson
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2009
      yes please inform of any deadline, I may have to travel somehwere to
      get in a IKAC before GW. It was truely an honor and a learning
      experience shooting in the First GET last year. I was amazed that I
      had the chance to shoot with the quality of Archers who stood on the
      field on the wind blow day.
      Thanks,
      Egil

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "William Arwemakere"