Last call for Going for the Gold Reprints

  • bluecat@neo.rr.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      I promise- this is the last call. :-)

      Last call to order reprints of 'Going for the Gold- a Planning and Set
      up guide to Pennsic Archery'

      Please order by Feb 7th. I'd like to get the run done and to you by then
      end of this month. Copies are $6 each- including mailing.

      Give me mundane name and mailing address and the number of copies you
      want when you email me off list.

      Many thanks to those of you who have ordered copies! I'll be in touch
      with everyone once the print run is finished.

      Dirk Edward of Frisia