An Tir - TAM training #1 file

  • Saethryth Seolforlocc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2009
      Hello,

      A colleague pointed out that I printed the pdf file back-to-front! So
      I've reversed that and reloaded it to the "files" section.

      I started using the syllabus last weekend and it looks like it is
      taking 5-6 hours to go through. We spent 90 minutes just on the
      behind-the-scenes marshal reporting, warranting, waivers for
      non-members during practices, minors at practices, and liability info.
      I'm hoping the rest of the training will go faster now that we are
      moving into the things that the TAM students have seen for themselves
      on the range (safety inspections, safety zones, etc).

      I'd be interested in how a 6-hour training session compares to TAM
      training in other baronies and Kingdoms.

      As always, suggestions for improvement are welcome and very much
      appreciated. I received some helpful suggestions on #2 and will be
      incorporating those, shortly.

      ~Sæþrð