Going for the Gold reprints -a follow up

  • bluecat@neo.rr.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2009
      Greetings-

      I have been asked a couple of questions that I'd like to reply to:

      Why the work was copyrighted-
      Going for the Gold was written as a detailed instruction book and was
      based on my 10 years of technical and organizational involvement
      experience in Pennsic Archery. As we all know, safety is paramount in
      conducting archery activity. I decided to copyright the work for my own
      protection. In a liability happy world, I wanted to safeguard the work I
      did to produce it, and have some protection against copying and
      potential liability if portions were omitted- like the disclaimer, or
      safety related issues. It isn't an official publication of the SCA, and
      I also had to keep it separate from Pennsic War and Coopers Lake
      Campground. Permission is given to copy the diagrams and instructions
      for personal use.

      Do I take Paypal?
      I am not a business, but yes, I can take Paypal. I will be happy to
      accept bank checks or postal money orders.

      How will this process go?
      I intend to take reprint orders for a couple of weeks, and then will
      close them out and run the copies. Please be sure you tell me how many
      copies you want if you make a request.

      Thanks for your attention