RE: [SCA-Archery] Going for the Gold- Guide to Pennsic Archery

  • Frederick Fenters
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2009
      I have not one, but three copies. One will never leave my library, one is
      in my big travelling archery kit box and the third will be available for
      loans. Dirk did a marvelous job explaining how the ranges at Pennsic atop
      "Mt. Aislinn" were properly laid out, the practical storage solutions in
      use, and several excellent "how to" articles on such things as target
      supports.

      If Dirk wished to turn a profit on these, I personally would be willing to
      pay $12 - 15 for a copy. That's about the price I would expect to see on it
      at a retail store.

      I really can not endorse this book strongly enough.

      Padraig MacRaighne

      _____